All my bags are packed, I ready to go, I’m standin’ here outside your door, I hate to wake you up to say goodbye….cause I’m leavin on a jet plane…don’t know when I’ll be back again…
The day has arrived…Vacation is here! And oh yeah, check out that beautiful weather forecast for Washington next week!!
In my absence, I have a wonderful little site to point you towards. I often look back at our international adoption experience (or should I say lack of experience) and wonder what to take from it. Well, I know one thing, I met a wonderful friend BethAnn (Lynn & Andrea too!). The exciting part of this story is that BethAnn and Erich are going to pick up their Sydney next week from St. Lucy’s…Yeah!! I don’t know if she is blogging when she is in Taiwan, but do visit her and wish her good luck & congratulations!
And a note on our adoption end, we did receive a situation call late this week; once again it was a very positive situation and we jumped at the chance to show our long profile to the birthparents. There are several profiles being shown though, so we can’t exactly get excited...but we can remain hopeful.
Adoption friends, I hope I come back to some good adoption news on your blogs…and I will certainly come back with some pictures to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Have fun on your vacation...great time to getaway! :) Hope you come back to some good news, too. :)
Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to see some pictures. Hoping for some good adoption news for you too!!
I hope you have a fun and relaxing trip! I am hoping for great news for you too!
Post a Comment