Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween is near...

One more week till Halloween...so long to the pumpkin patch of 2009. This photo was of our best five five pumpkins for the year...the three on the right are just perfect! Our Warrenville friends had their annual pumpkin carving party today, so we carved up two of them into goblins (I'll try to take a photo when we light them up next weekend)...always fun.

Is anyone else watching the Amazing Race this year? Not so many early favorites for me yet... While I don't think they are going to win, I probably am leaning towards "Flight Time" and "The Big Easy" (the Harlem Globetrotters) as my current favorites.

Finally, another blogger friend Harmony is fundraising for an adoption from Ethiopia; they are raising funds through the sale of various note cards and shirts with an Ethiopian theme...check it out...

6 comments:

BethAnn said...

We have been watching the Amazing Race! Our favorite teams are probably the father and son and the Globetrotters. The other teams are pretty annoying (we think). It's still our favorite show though! I love Phil and hope he wins the Emmy for best host someday (no offense to Jeff Probst).

Calmil2 said...

Awww, you are so sweet...Thank you!!

Mrs H said...

I like that tall, skinny pumpkin!

Aunt Rene said...

great pumpkins!!!!!!

Aunt Rene said...

I finally was wable to post a comment!!!!

rlvd said...

I'm a schmuck!! You've followed me from the get-go, so I'm just familiar with seeing your little picture that I seriously never realized I'm not following you!! I'm so sorry; and I'm so glad I've visited your blog now!! But I want to follow you and I don't see your little 'follow me' section...am I blind? Lemme know :) PS. I love your house