Sunday, February 21, 2010

Remebering Steve...

Uncle Steve’s battle with cancer has ended; he passed away Friday in the hospital. Our thoughts and prayers are with Aunt Sue.

We have been thinking a bit about 2010 vacation...maybe something in April or May. Unfortunately, we have a number of destinations in mind and cannot decide which direction to take. After our fabulous trip to Washington last September, it is going to difficult to top. Has anyone out there floated the Santa Elena canyon at Big Bend? Has anyone been to Havasu Canyon after the flooding in late 2008?

Looking forward to more Olympics. Unfortunately, CNN.com had the results of the men's super-combined plastered on its home page this afternoon (NBC will broadcast it tonight). Also, I understand that the USA-Canada hockey game is not going to be played on NBC; it is going to be on MSNBC which we do not have :( . Routing for Belbin/Agosto in ice dancing (I think the original dance is tonight).

Also looking forward to more of The Amazing Race tonight...as much as I like the Olympics, the Amazing Race will always take precedence!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

My deepest condolences about Uncle Steve. I'm sure it's a really hard time for you right now. Remember all of the good times you had together...he will always be with you.