Sunday, September 19, 2010

Where does the time go?

Not enough time recently. Work has been very busy…trying to get prepared for our upcoming vacation…allergies in high gear (or perhaps I have just had a bug…there have been a few people at work sick). My mind is already a week away dreaming of hiking in the mountains of Colorado; hoping that are drive west will be accompanied by a brilliant display of fall color. We are now into the 10-day forecast where next Saturday-Tuesday is reading a beautiful sunny/partly sunny 70 degrees in Estes Park…oh yeah!

The pumpkin patch is looking absolutely horrid…however, I do have a number of very nicely sized pumpkins out there starting to ripen their skins orange! Only time will tell… Worse case scenario, I have two great pumpkins in the cool basement from a few weeks ago; they seem to be holding up just wonderfully. Even amidst vines that look anything but healthy, even new pumpkins continue to pop up.

I got a new car. After 10 years of driving my blue Ford Focus, I made the decision to get…another Focus! This one is a red SES model; the one upgrade I did get from the base model was heated seats…oh yeah…Vroom vroom… I loved my old Focus, and I think I am going to get along just wonderfully with this one. I must say that both Rob and I are already addicted to the Sirius Satellite radio – disaster!

1 comment:

Geochick said...

Yay a new car! It looks like you're getting some good pumpkins too.

I Tagged you in my blog. :)

ICLW