This photo is from the Mitchell/Blue Lakes Trail at the Indian Peak Wilderness in Colorado. Simply a terrific park...and your dogs are allowed on the trail! One of many beautiful memories from our road-trip to the Denver area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Beautiful photo. I love your dog and snow photos too, and your Falls photo from Yellowstone is similar to one I'm waiting to post.
You say that dogs are allowed on the trail as if it's not common where you live? In my area, there are almost no trails where dogs aren't allowed, as long as they're on a leash (and that's often ignored too).
That's really scenic and tranquil. I'm sure your dogs enjoyed the hiking too! Thanks for stopping by at my desert scene. Enjoy the week.
Very pretty scene, it must be a great trail.
great reflections - looks like nice clear water too!
Post a Comment