The weeks back from vacation have been difficult. I have about had it with my work; they have done some things recently that are not acceptable. I am considering walking away (and in an economy I once knew, I would have walked years ago...but it just is not that easy anymore). The resumes continue to go out, but nothing yet.
More to come on the decisions with adoption; I do believe we are walking away. I will try to write about it more when I am not feeling down. There is a lot of pain that comes with this decision, but it is time to move on. You will note that our profile is no longer on our agency website, and the links to adoption have been taken off the sidebar. I do plan on sharing more...just not right now.


9 comments:
Your shot is stunning...all the best to you!
That is a beautiful picture! Also, our friends and fellow service members in Japan are fine. They were just north of the earthquake and missed the tsunami by about 20 miles. They are still without power. As you can guess, there has been a lot of disruption in the military's plans and orders there.
Great shot, I love the angle. I'm sorry to hear about the various troubles.
Great shot! Love how you captured the light on the spines. It seems as if you may have been between a rock & a prickly place ! LOL Well Done!
Lovely shot - hope things go your way a bit more. Sometimes when you give up and move on, things happen.
I enjoyed all of your pictures and commentary of your visit to the California deserts and Santa Monica Mountains. All of these are areas I'm familiar with and I hope to return to at least Joshua Tree next month. We hiked regularly in the Santa Monica Mountains when we lived in LA and you are right, LA traffic is crazy and I’m glad I no longer have to deal with it more than a few times a year.
Beautiful image. I hope things take a turn for the BETTER for you.
Thanks for your recent visit to my blog. I'm very sorry to hear about what you are going through but tough decisions usually come with a lot of relief afterwards and time to recover. I wish the best for you. Transporting yourself to a nice place like where your photo is taken is a good way to feel a bit better. I hope you have more days like that.
Oh no. I'm sad to hear about your decision. I completely understand though. You have to do what is going to be the right decision for you and yours and what you are able to handle.
LOVE the image. I just adore cacti.
PS. I emailed you some glacier info on your i'm guessing adoption email/gmail. Is there another address I should try?
Post a Comment