Is anyone else having trouble making comments on blogger recently? I will be signed in, go and write my comment, and then it wants to know what account I am using...duh-the one I am signed into! I then go and try to re-enter my information, and it goes back to the same screen. I am getting frustrated to write comments, and not being able to get them to work.
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Scenic Sunday
Is anyone else having trouble making comments on blogger recently? I will be signed in, go and write my comment, and then it wants to know what account I am using...duh-the one I am signed into! I then go and try to re-enter my information, and it goes back to the same screen. I am getting frustrated to write comments, and not being able to get them to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yep, had the same problem yesterday! Looks like it may be fixed today.
KT, keep trying every year and apply to as many parks as you might possibly want to work at. It is Very competitive work. Build your resume.
For a while, I lost some of the comments on my blog, and then they re-appeared. Then, there was a time-period where I wasn't able to comment on other blogs, and I was notified people were having issues leaving comments on mine. From what I can tell, I think it's fixed. I am now able to leave comments. It was doing to me what you expressed... having me re-sign in even though I was signed in and then redirecting me to the already posted comment, blah, blah, blah. I think it's fixed now (crossing fingers)
GORGEOUS photos, by the way :)
The word verification captcha is "milec"... which makes me think of Prilosec... isn't that an antacid? hmmm...
Gorgeous photo! I have heard many people complaining that the comments were not working. I hope it is better for you now. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment