We are back from a week in Colorado - it was a beautiful trip. I hope to have pictures posted in the near future. For now, this one is on a hike to Crater Lake at the Maroon Bells Snomass Wilderness; the aspens were in full color this past week. I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on...slowly but surely...
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Scenic Sunday
We are back from a week in Colorado - it was a beautiful trip. I hope to have pictures posted in the near future. For now, this one is on a hike to Crater Lake at the Maroon Bells Snomass Wilderness; the aspens were in full color this past week. I have a lot of blog reading to catch up on...slowly but surely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, love your photo of the golden aspens! Can't wait to hear about your CO trip.
What a beautiful colour in the forest. Glad you had a wonderful trip.
Fantastic photos and light. I was in our nearby mountains this weekend photographing aspens, but yours came out better.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment