Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

GRRRR....



Hopefully, Petrified Forest National Park will be coming in January; weather permitting, we got some very cheap flights to Arizona.  I also have been checking a few times a week for possibilities of openings at  Phantom Ranch at the Grand Canyon.  This past week, there was a female dormitory opening, but not male....ugh!  A long shot, but I will keep trying for a hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon would be an interesting way to start in 2014.

5 comments:

Joyful said...

Love the Christmas photo of your dog!

I hope you get to travel and hike in January as you plan.

Have a very Merry Christmas and see you in the New Year!

Klara said...

Lovely Christmas dogs! You are so lucky to have them!

I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Lots of love from Europe to America.

Gaelyn said...

Sure hope you get to the bottom of the canyon.

Merry Christmas!

Al said...

A belated Merry Christmas. You have great dogs their, what fun photos!

Colleen said...

Great pictures of your Andra and Rowan!!!! Perfect!