Friday, August 14, 2009

Layout Changes...

At this point, I think we do much better in the months that go by that have no adoption anything...it is then we are at peace. Ughgh...we received an email yesterday from our agency stating that they are 'remodeling' the family profiles on-line...more or less a new format. We have the option to add more photos, put in fun facts, etc. I suppose this is a good thing, but for whatever reason, it causes us much stress and anxiety. Should we put this in? Should we leave that out? For example, we have a motorcycle...but is this something attractive to a birthmother? We left it out thinking it wasn't, but who knows...it might be the one key thing that attracts us to someone. Ughgh...

Last night, I took mentor night to the pool. My mentee is ten and has never had a swimming lesson...but she loves being at the pool and in the water (she really wants to know how to swim). Here is a picture I took on the waterslides...very fun! I have been trying to take the camera along during the summer and thought we could put together a photo collage when we are back in the mentor house in the fall.

No comments: