Sunday, September 27, 2009

Some Vacation Photos...

We had a wonderful week out west; the weather couldn't have been any better. From the Pacific coast to the rain forests to the mountains...everything was just BEAUTIFUL! We met many interesting people along the way and just had a wonderful time. The hiking was spectacular...

Since there are not captions in this slide show, I will briefly describe our route and perhaps you can piece the two together:

- Mt. Rainer NP
- Ocean Shores Coast
- Quinault Rainforest (Olympic NP)
- Ruby Beach (Olympic NP)
- Hoh Rainforest (Olympic NP)
- Hole in the Wall via Rialto Beach (Olympic NP)
- Hurricane Ridge (Olympic NP)
- Dungeness Recreation Area
- Ebeys Landing National Historic Area
- North Cascades NP
- Mount Baker Wilderness Area

I also posted these pictures to my Facebook page (I think you need to be my friend to view); there are some captions there and the pictures are less 'fuzzy' (wasn't sure how to fix that here).

Enjoy!

Also on a side note...a new Amazing Race tonight on CBS...YEAH!


3 comments:

BP said...

How fun! I'm so jealous...it looks beautiful, and I've never been there before. Someday!

Kellie said...

Hey--wanted to let you know I switched domains, and I wanted you to be able to find me! I'm now at lifeandadoption.blogspot.com

Your pics are beautiful!

Mrs H said...

Love your pictures! I've been to Hoh and to a couple of the beaches. Gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always cool to find a new one :-)