Monday, November 30, 2009

November Update

Slow month...there were three placements with our agency in the month of November - all girls; while there were small numbers, it makes us happy that all of the children that were placed went to people that were waiting longer than us. Don’t get me wrong, the wait is long for anyone and we are happy for everyone that gets a placement...but as ones wait continues to grow, your heart goes out to those who have been waiting even longer.

Congrats to Wheaton-Warrenville South! Double overtime victory over Glenbard West (sorry Lucas & Paul!).

After a long four-day weekend, it is difficult to be back at work this week. But Friday is the big party at Gibsons - can’t wait!

6 comments:

BethAnn said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Congrats on your winning the radio contest. Winning stuff rocks! Have a great week!

M.B. said...

Hey, three placements in a month is great! Our agency had two. In a year. A whole year.

Danielle said...

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Your time is coming....hang in there.

rlvd said...

I don't even know how many placements our agency has in a given period of time...does your agency just tell or do you ask? I can't quite decide if I want to know or not...

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I don't know how many families your agency has waiting, but 3 does sound pretty good compared to the agency we were with! Here's hoping your turn is coming soon. :)

rlvd said...

I just checked out your profile...you guys are so cute! I really like that you threw in fun facts :) Supporting you as you wait.