The WGN holiday party at Gibsons was absolutely terrific! Wow! Delicious food... drinks... raffle... door prizes for everyone... need I say more? Two of my coworkers won gift certificates for an airport limo service; an old coworker of mine won a gift certificate to Marbles the Brain Store. I walked away with a Snuggie! John Williams was a wonderful host – his personality in person is just as fun and quirky as it is on the radio; I was so happy to meet him. Thank you WGN and sponsors...you made for a very memorable night; what a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays!
One downer...and I am not even going to go into it because it will just make me angry. At the last minute, one of the bosses decided he wasn’t going (something about a wife being sick). If he had even given us 15-30 minutes more notice, we could have found a replacement. Do you know how many people we know that would have been thrilled to be at this party?! Ughgh...some people just don't get it.
The photos are of the door-prize table...a picture of some of the office (John Williams is next to me)...and some of the food...


2 comments:
glad you enjoyed your special prize of a party! :)
Sounds like fun - especially door prizes for everyone!! And I want a snuggie SO bad. :)
Post a Comment