First, yesterday, we had snow... It wasn't as bad as they made it sound, but we did have a bit of shoveling to do. Rob immediately headed up to Wilmot for some skiing after work today. BethAnn...I am curious to know how much you added to your already huge totals from this past weekend!
Second, Ellen made her debut on American Idol last night. I can't really say too much as of yet as we didn't really see all that much of her. Can I ask where the red Coke glasses went? They had Vitamin Water glasses yesterday. Hmm...
Third, there was an earthquake in Chicagoland last night. There have been a few over the past year or two in Southern Illinois that have woken me up, but this one really woke me up (and Rob too!). It was centered around Virgil, IL. For those interested, the USGS has a very interesting website to follow earthquakes (Click Here). You will see our Chicago rocker right there on the map...all by itself...
Third, there was an earthquake in Chicagoland last night. There have been a few over the past year or two in Southern Illinois that have woken me up, but this one really woke me up (and Rob too!). It was centered around Virgil, IL. For those interested, the USGS has a very interesting website to follow earthquakes (Click Here). You will see our Chicago rocker right there on the map...all by itself...

Fourth, Matt Lauer's interview with Lindsey Vonn didn't go so well this morning...a badly bruised right shin? Oh no!

2 comments:
The earthquake woke both of us too and I immediately prayed for everyone in southern IL because I figured that was where it was centered....I didn't realize we had a fault line up here.
I am so upset about Lindsay Vonn!!!!!! Can you imagine all those years of work, being at the top of your sport, and then getting hurt just a couple of days before the Olympics. :(
Wow, very scary about the earthquake! Crazy.
I was wondering about the Coke glasses too....they are a fixture on American Idol! Not sure how I feel about Ellen yet...I like her as a comic but not so sure she'll be able to offer valuable critique on Idol. We'll see!
Post a Comment