Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One Last Try

Our profile is being shown in a situation; it is quite a bit of a long shot as there are many families being shown.

At some point, this process has become too difficult. It would have been nice if one of the earlier situations worked out, but they didn’t. In reality, we haven’t even really ever been close.

We have talked it over quite a bit, and if this one doesn’t work out, I do think this is probably it. Time to move on.

6 comments:

Geochick said...

Hang in there. Our caseworker keeps telling us it's random little things rather than big things that tend to draw a mother to a couples' profile. I hope this is it for you!

Crafty Nester said...

I hope this is it for you. I'm sorry you have had such a long road.

Unknown said...

Maybe you need a new agency? I am sorry you are discouraged - we haven't down this adoptoin road yet, beyond deciding we will when the time comes. I am praying for you and your husband *hugs*

Sissy said...

Praying for this situation. And you.

What would you move on to if you moved on? Just curious.

Mrs H said...

oooo I'm so sorry to hear that. I completely understand it though. many many hugs and prayers for you!

The most you can hope for is to be at peace with whatever decision you two make.

Rosemarie said...

I'm praying so hard for the both of you!