As Mary Katherine Gallagher would say...Superstar!
Rob and I have both been on tv recently:
- Rob's chat with the Mayor of Wheaton
- Katie (& J) are in the mentor group marketing commercial
I think we will aim for our next television exposure to be the Amazing Race.
I was sad to see Gary and Mallory (son/daughter team) go home this week...they really grew on me over the past few weeks. (Especially after the dating people slept in by almost two hours...I wish they would have gone home instead...even if they did get engaged). By far, I am now routing on the two female/female teams: The Doctors (Nat and Kat) and the Home Shopping Hosts (Brook and Claire). I would be thrilled if either of them won.
I really didn't know much about Oman until yesterday; the canyon they were in was just beautiful! Also, they didn't seem to have any trouble with finding people that spoke English. Maybe if I ever make my trip to Petra, Jordan (Rob thinks I am nuts)...I will swing over to Oman as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was sorry about the race too. The only couple team I like is Vicki and Nick. They are so funny to watch. I am cheering all the way for the doctors!
Post a Comment