As I will not be blogging for a couple weeks, I thought I would post one of my favorite pictures. This is the pacific coast beach at Ecola State Park in Oregon. We didn’t spend too much time here, but we did hike the Clatsop Loop Trail and watched some surfers when we got back to the beach. It was a very overcast morning, but I think that is what made the beach and hike so beautiful. An odd fact about Ecola State Park…some of the Goonies movie was filmed there.
Off to play! Soon, we will be off on new adventures to the beautiful American Southwest. We have been doing our research and have a bunch of hikes planned; hoping to get some beautiful photographs.
We both love the show “Motion” on the abc 7.2 channel “Live Well Network”. The crew just spent the last week at Death Valley…ugh! We missed them! I would have loved to have run into Greg Aiello on a hike. “J” always asks our career hosts: “…is this your dream job?”. Well, Greg’s gig on Motion is certainly my dream job!
And lastly… The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business is starting on Feb. 20th! I really liked the Globetrotters, the Cowboys, and Margie/Luke. Even though they didn’t win, these were some of my favorites from the past. Anyone else going to watch?


11 comments:
i really like the outdoor pic- so great!have a good one!
Beautiful. How peaceful it looks.
That picture makes me homesick! (I am originally from Oregon). It's a beautiful photo. Have a great trip, can't wait to see pictures :)
A lovely photo!
Thanks for a great SS post! That beach looks so inviting from a photography standpoint. Look like there are cliffs, large boulders, sand and waves...a photo playground! Cheers!
That is a beautiful photo to post before taking a couple of weeks off!
I'm so out of touch with TV, as we don't get any TV stations where we live (we used to before the switch to digital), and don't pay for cable or satellite. So no TV for us!
If the Goonies was filmed here then we must go! Have fun on your trip!
Beautiful coastal scene. We tend to be mountain people but always enjoy a trip along the coast. We need to plan one soon.
Lovely scene. Enjoy your vacation!
It is a beautiful beach! Have a great trip!
mmm love that PNW coastline! Beautiful!
Post a Comment