Saturday, March 26, 2011

Arches

My mind has been on Utah lately. This picture was taken at Arches National Park somewhere on the Devil's Garden loop. I couldn't tell you the name of the arch...for there were quite a few.

Thinking of Utah, this week, the movie "127 Hours" comes out. This has been #1 on our list for some time. We were ready to use our free Blockbuster coupon a month or so ago, but they re-released it in theaters...ugh...(we had gotten The Social Network instead).

We had gotten a free month with Netflix from my cousin and have been enjoying it this month. This weekend, we watched: "The Fighter". Last weekend, we watched: "The Kids are Alright". Liked them both.

Has anyone been watching the Amazing Race? I loved the dinosaur challenge last week...very cool. A bit disappointed that it didn't really relate to the history of China, but it was still fun to watch them put together the massive puzzles. From the start, I have liked Margie/Luke, The Cowboys, and the Globetrotters... The only team I really don't want to win is Ron/Christina - I don't feel at times that Ron really wants to be there.

Scenic Sunday

4 comments:

Joyful said...

That's a beautiful pic and it looks like a beautiful place to visit. I haven't been watching any of The Amazing Race this time around but when I do I really enjoy it.

rlvd said...

photo is gorgeous-- can only imagine how much more so w/ your own eyes! :)

Gail said...

We saw 127 Hours. Really good movie...I actually found myself thinking about it days later. But, it's not for those with a delicate stomach!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful shot, Arches was also one of my favorite parks in Utah!