Dear U.S. Government,
Figure it out. Closing the gates to 'our' parks is not the answer to your budget shortcomings. Every week, I see a lot of things in this country that are wrong; perhaps you should be fixing some of those.
Sincerely,
Your Tax-Paying Citizen, KT


7 comments:
Wow, great shot - it looks like you were close to the edge here! I'm not just worried about the parks, since my wife works for the government. A government shutdown would have immediate effects on us, such us our ability to pay our bills. But luckily for us little people, they avoided it.
This is a gorgeous picture! The Yosemite National Park should be a money making tourist attraction place with such wonders, it seems not wise to close its gates.
Have a delightful Sunday, ciao!
Nice shot!
Did you see the Daily Herald today and the public officials getting their health insurance for free! WHAT! We pay almost $400/month!
I was actually really surprised when we were at Fort Pulaski that the people there were volunteers. I at first had thought....why are there two people in the admissions booth. But later, I thought, I bet one of them was a volunteer. Seems like the perfect retirement "job" to me!
It looks like a marvellous place. I love water ;-) It would be great if goverments did some of the obvious "right" things but it seems they cannot ever agree on what those "right" things are.
Beautiful picture.
Yes, my first photo was a dandelion. They started showing themselves here just this last week. :-)
Stunning photo--and true sentiments.
My Scenic Sunday is here:
http://ghp-theplog.blogspot.com/2011/04/cades-cove.html
I love this photo!
Post a Comment