Saturday, May 7, 2011
Balanced Rock
We work so hard at being balanced, yet I look at the rock on the left and it is much more interesting than the rocks on the right.
To all of the mom's - Happy Mothers Day.
(...and for everyone else that isn’t a “mom”...)
-To all of the women waiting to be Mom's - I hope your day will come.
-To all of the women who have lost their child, my heart aches for you most and I hope you are able to get through the day.
-To all of the birthmoms, may your adoption plan sit peacefully in your heart.
-To all of the women who have tried to be mom's and did not succeed, and have moved on to childless living...keep your head up high and remember that you have other opportunities to find fulfillment in life. Childlessness is not bad, it is just different!
-To all of the mom's that are not making choices that put their children first, may you WAKE UP and start doing the right thing.
-To all of the mom's who have lost their children to the state due to poor choices in life, may you start making positive choices and turn your life around.
-And finally, to all of the woman who choose not to be Mom's, you're all right in my book...don't let anyone else tell you differently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Thanks Katie! :)
Awesome! This post is just plain AWESOME! Where are the rocks btw?
KT you are one of the most amazing women I know. Hugs to you from Utah.
Great post. We've got a balanced rock in one of our local parks, I could learn something from it!
Hi Katie, thank you for your comment at my recent post on little Kigen in Kenya. I have now added a link to the Donate button. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment