Personal Goals:
- Run a minimum of one mile everyday…maybe more, but a minimum of one…10 minutes of high energy workout...period.
- Use Re-Bags – try to accumulate no new plastic bags.
- Declutter. Someone I stamp with had said: “use it, or lose it”. A spring garage sale goes along with this goal.
- Keep working with puppy-dog Andra on her behavioral issues; if this goes well, the second part will be to enroll her in a Novice A Obedience trial by November.
- Have Mr. Rowan ready for a Novice A Obedience trial by November.
- Become more active in skin cancer awareness; continue to work with my dermatologist to remain free of all types of skin cancer – especially melanoma.
- Continue to embrace that we are a family of two; distance from people that cannot accept this or people who choose to insist that our lives are not meaningful without children.
Travel Goals:
- Attempt a rim-to-rim Grand Canyon hike – step one was completed on January 1st by applying for a backcountry permit. Should we get the permit, let the planning and preparation begin.
Volunteer Goals:
- A minimum 2 volunteer hours per week.
Career Goals:
- Well – I won’t even go here. Just figure something out and let all of the madness be gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you have some great goals. I'll look forward to hearing more about them as the year progresses.
It's great to set some goals as we move through the year. Even if we don't achieve them all it is helpful to have something pointing us in the direction we want to be going.
I wish you all the best with your goals but most importantly, I wish you a healthy and happy new year!
Those are great goals, I need to sit down and figure out what I can commit too. I may have to steal your declutter idea. And I'm so proud of you for not letting people be a negative influence about your family of two. That is something we struggle with too. I wish people would get it, or at least try to understand. And if they can't, I wish they would just accept it and move on.
Also, in regards to my books read in 2011 let me recommend the following.
Marcia Lynn McClure is my all time favorite author. My absolute favorite book of her's is "The Highwayman of Tanglewood."
I also really enjoyed, Mark of Royalty" by Jennifer K. Clark & Stephonie K. Williams. I hope they will write another book, SOON.
I am in love with Richard Paul Evans and his "Walk" series. I believe the third book comes out this spring.
Its not on my 2011 list, but I also love "Counting Stars" by Michelle Paige Holmes.
Post a Comment