Some of the beautiful places we visited this year - Merry Christmas!
Mt. Bierstadt, 14,065', Colorado, Sept. 2012
Marron Bells Snowmass Wilderness, Colorado, Sept. 2012
Great Sand Dunes National Park, Colorado, Sept. 2012
The Wave, Paria Canyon - Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness, Arizona/Utah, May 2012


4 comments:
Merry Christmas to you both.
Nice photo compilation. Merry Christmas to you.
Lovely collage! I hope you had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year ;-)
I did enjoy the Hobbit. Only think is as it is based on the books there is the sense of the story not being finished (since of course it isn't). I did enjoy it anyway but I am also looking forward to "Les Miz", my all time favourite musical which I saw on stage years ago. I simply love all the music.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to following your travels. Lynda
Post a Comment