There were eight new Cradle families in February, 5 boys and 3 girls. We do not know how many of these were placed within the 'standard' program or the 'Sayers' program.
The Sayers program is dedicated to finding homes for African American babies; it was named after NFL Hall of Famer and Cradle adoptive dad, Gale Sayers, and his wife, Ardythe. Families in the Sayers program follow the same steps as the standard program; however, the program and placement fees are subsidized by The Cradle and other charitable organizations.
Anyone watching the new Amazing Race? Our early favorite is Margie and her son Luke (who is deaf). The host, Phil Keoghan, is going to be embarking on a cross country bicycle trip. He is set to arrive in New York on May 9. We are going to have to find out where he is going to be and ride up next to him to secure a spot on an upcoming season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK! I finally figured out what my password was so I could comment!!!! Yes, lets find Phil and then we can tell him how we would be perfect for the race. We could argue like the best of them. :) I am even getting better at my stick shift driving......
The best part about the race was that I just read Dracula and we were talking at work about if we would want to visit Transylvania. Good book by the way.
Praying that your little baby finds you soon. :)
Post a Comment