Sunday, October 18, 2009

Another week gone by...

The 5K 'Run for Jack' was good…I was happy with a time of 28:26 and Rob once again kicked my butt with 22:20. Just like last weekend, it was a very cold morning. They raised a lot of money for melanoma awareness and research!


Things have been very bad at work recently. I have been thankful to have a job up to this point, but recently some things have taken place where I find myself torn between having a small paycheck and drawing the line. Where does one draw the line? I just don’t know anymore.

Meg from the Cradle – I am sorry that your match did not work out. I would love to tell you as time goes by the adoption process gets easier, but unfortunately, it just doesn’t. My email is kmitacek@hotmail.com if you want to chat further…

3 comments:

Calmil2 said...

Way to go with the run!! I say at some point you draw the lind :) Easier said than done, but life's too short!

Colleen said...

Katie and Rob---great times! I'll be out there with you guys next year I hope!

To Meg----(((HUGS))))

Colleen

Michelle said...

Hi Katie- I know what you mean about your job. Where do you draw the line? when do you decide that maintaining your sanity and having some dignity is worth more than a paycheck? It's a tough one. I struggle with it every day. I'm sure your running helps with the stress, but it stinks when going to work makes you sick. Once you guys have your forever family, you'll probably decide to quit so you can enjoy every moment. It's coming soon! I feel it!!