There was a bike rodeo in Warrenville on Saturday morning; Rob helped organize it and I volunteered the day of. The kids of the community brought their bikes, got their helmets checked, had a maintenance crew to help with minor bike repairs, the police registered the bikes, and they had a safety course to complete. It was a bit cold out, but a successful community event.
No good adoption news. Sorry I am a bad adoption blogger, but there is just nothing good to report. We had a meeting with our counselor today, and it left me feeling very discouraged. I suppose I could write more, but I am tired of thinking about it.
We brought home a big puppy on Saturday after the bike rodeo. She is an (approximately) eight month old German Shepard/Boxer (more German Shepard) mix. She was spayed on Friday, so it has been a difficult few days. Her wound is slowly starting to heal; it has been hard keeping her calm so the stitches don’t rip. I will post more in a few days when she is feeling/doing better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooh, post puppy pictures!!!!
hope she's healing well
what's her name??
Hang in there. It's got to get better!
Cute girl you got there :-)
Post a Comment