Ughghg…
The birthmother released all of the profiles. She is finding herself in too stressful of times to make decisions; we can appreciate that.
I am going to go crawl into my cave now and perhaps come out in a few days…oh wait, I have to work...I have a multi-million dollar project going out today...
Ughghgh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Your patience and persistence WILL pay off. :)
Chin up.
BethAnn
sigh
supporting you as you try to focus on your work :/
hugs to you.
This hurts so much Katie. I thought this was the one. :( I'm so sorry.
Oh man...prayers for peace and strength. You are amazing and I can't wait to celebrate with you when the right one DOES come along.
IT WILL...have faith!
Ugh!!! So sorry :( This adoption "journey" is sooo hard!!
I know exactly how that feels- so sorry to hear. Good things are on the horizon- believe!
I really think "ugh" covers it. I'm so sorry. ((hugs))
I am so sorry, Katie. Hugs.
Know exactly how you feel! Once you are chosen, you will forget all about the downs you guys have been there! Trust me!!!
Post a Comment