Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nope...

The birthmother picked another family.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving holiday and enjoy your Black Friday shopping.

Back to work.

7 comments:

Me said...

I'm so sorry that you weren't picked. Waiting is horrible. And, the competing with other families...is so tough. My thoughts are with you guys!

RELH said...

So, so sorry :/votecti

Geochick said...

I'm so sorry.

Colleen said...

I'm sorry KT. Let me know if you want to talk to someone. I will be a good listener.

rlvd said...

SO SORRY.

Have you guys ever been in any other programs: foster care, etc.?

You mentioned maybe being done, but is that only DIA?


sending much LOVE

Crafty Nester said...

Ugh, that's a bummer. Sorry to hear it.

Other Mother said...

KT I am so sorry. I want you to know that I really look up to you. You are such an amazingly kind woman. Whatever God has in store for you, you are going to do it brilliantly. I know that I've benefitted greatly from your support and kindness and I thank you for that. If you ever want to talk, just let me know. I'm here. If you need my email again, I can give it to you. Much love from the frigidly cold state of Utah.