I laughed when I typed the name of the trail...White House Ruin...doesn't that describe things right about now. Now, as an architect, I have to wonder if they raise the debt ceiling, will they put in acoustical tiles or drywall? If they put in drywall, will they spend more money to paint it?
Friday, July 29, 2011
Scenic Sunday
I laughed when I typed the name of the trail...White House Ruin...doesn't that describe things right about now. Now, as an architect, I have to wonder if they raise the debt ceiling, will they put in acoustical tiles or drywall? If they put in drywall, will they spend more money to paint it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is a bit different. When we were there our guide said that there is a move to turn it over to the Navajo Nation. I'm glad we went and hired a guide to go into the canyon but I prefer parks where I am free to explore on my own.
One of the wonders I'd love to see soon! Truly beautiful!
Post a Comment