We don’t really know how old Rowan is; it is estimated he is
about 2-1/2. Sometimes we think he is
younger – and sometimes we think he is older.
He has been with us for about 1-1/2 years.
He is a bit of a clown.
He certainly isn’t as smart as puppy dog Andra, but he is much more
gentle natured than her. He is food
motivated. Rob was just joking the other
day – puppy dog Andra choose him, and Mr. Rowan choose food.
Rowan continues to dislike getting crated during the
day. I suppose it is a bit of separation
anxiety and another part of it is that he likes to watch outside.
While he often seeks out attention – he is
also an independent little guy. He likes sticks; he likes bugs; he likes squirrels –
generally, he likes being outside.
A trainer from the park district is trying to get him into some parades this summer as a stand-in for the “Shakey” dog in I-Heart-Shakey
(a film produced in local communities).
Ebony (the dog in the film) is a rescue from New Mexico. There are similarities, but also
differences. I do think perhaps if we
had him sit in a car with his head popping out, we could pull it off.
…
So, what happened to Blogger? There is a new format on my sign-in
screen. I suppose I will have to get use
to it - maybe it will be better. I continually had trouble with commenting and inserting images.


5 comments:
That would be cool if Mr Rowan could be in a parade.
Can't help you with the blogger thing, I went to WordPress about a month ago.
See ya' soon.
awww what a sweetheart, i love him! :)
Mr. Rowan looks like a very nice dog!
Blogger is continually changing. I don't usually have any trouble with it; I have been using blogger in draft for some time and have become accustomed to it.
Thanks for coming by, and consider yourself fortunate to have old photos. Stop by my family history blogs if you're interested in how some old photos can be used. I took the one of the building which I posted, and it doesn't seem that old to me...but I am fast becoming one of the ancient ones!
Did you ever make your trip to Glacier?
He looks like a friendly dog. We have a tiny, very friendly dog.
Rowan and Andra are nice looking pups. I would like a little dog but am not allowed to have one in the condo.
Post a Comment